Friday, June 1, 2012

TWIS #15

This week in Science we did the marshmallow challenge again and it was kinda difficult the first try but then my group started having the hang of it. I really enjoyed working in groups because if i didn't understand what else to do with the project they'll have an idea and we'll agree off of it. The first time we tired the marshmallow challenge it was different because we didn't know how to keep the sticks still so we didn't do that good. But the second time it was easier, we also made it really high we put it on top of two tables. The third time I don't know how it went because I wasn't there that day. Something else we did this week was the 10th grade video intro so my next 10th grade teacher can know how I am.

What i learned this week was how to do a marshmallow challenge, like how to keep the sticks still that kind of stuff and also how to work in a group. I think i work way better in a group then by myself. I heard from one of my partners that they couldn't use the tables because the teacher changed the rules so instead they just drew what they wanted the tower to look like and it ended up being the tallest.
Planning on how many sticks they'll will need for the tower.


How we started in the beginning all the way to the end.

Finding away to put the surface flat so the marshmallow can stick on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment